Learn what new life for vacant properties in your neighborhood could look like during the McKees Rocks town hall set for 6 p.m. on Jan. 8 at the Roxian Theatre, 425 Chartiers Ave., McKees Rocks.
Building on your input from the 2018 blighted property workshop, the discussion will include:
- Turning blight into community assets
- How to acquire a vacant property
- How to become a homeowner
- What is a land bank?
Speakers to include:
- Ray Garofalo – Vice President, Community Development, Dollar Bank
- An Lewis – Tricog Land Bank
- Rebecca Aguilar-Francis – Rebuilding Together Pittsburgh
- Megan Turnbull – McKees Rocks Borough
- Cassandra Collinge – Allegheny County Vacant Property Program
- Rebecca Mizikar – Grounded
- Gabrielle Elliott – MRCDC
Presented by McKees Rocks Borough and McKees Rocks Community Development Corp.