Drop by the open house-style meeting to see if becoming a Next Neighborhood Leader is for you.
Next Neighborhood Leaders is a 12-month, part-time training and networking opportunity for people who seek to learn and collaborate with others to make positive change in their neighborhood. Next Leaders is open to those who work, live, or want to contribute to positive change, in McKees Rocks and Stowe.
By participating in NEXT Leaders, you will:
- Get to know others who are passionate about making positive change in your community
- Meet emerging leaders from your community and work together on a project in your community
- Participate in leadership training with peers from another community and learn from their experience
- Explore challenges and opportunities facing your community
- Receive mentoring and support while taking action to create positive community change
- Learn to build strong teams by leveraging people’s strengths
- Hone your skills in group facilitation
- Develop and execute a plan for your personal development as a leader
NEW APPLICATION DEADLINE: Dec. 1
NEXT NEIGHBORHOOD LEADERS