A 10-month, part-time training program and networking opportunity for people who seek to learn and collaborate with others to make positive change in their neighborhood is returning to Sto-Rox.
The current Next Neighborhood Leaders program is open to those who work, live, or want to contribute to positive change in the Coro partner communities of McKees Rocks and Stowe Township.
By participating in NEXT Neighborhood Leaders, you will:
- Get to know others who are passionate about making positive change in your community
- Meet other emerging leaders from your community and collaborate on a project
- Participate in leadership training with peers from another community and learn from their experience
- Explore challenges and opportunities facing your community
- Receive mentoring and support while taking action to create positive community change
- Learn to build strong teams by leveraging people’s strengths
- Hone your skills in group facilitation
APPLY: Next Application
NOMINATE: Nominate Someone Special
CONTACT: Da Vonna Graham, facilitator, program manager, email@example.com or 412-440-8269